II Corinthians 5:7: For we walk by faith and not by sight;
In this great year, of expectations, 2019 will far exceed your imaginations unlike ever before.
To believe God for the supernatural, one must do their part in preparing for what will be/ shall be released in ones life, If you are the (II Corinthian 5:7), person addressed in this moment.
You must be the one walking, and you must be the one that has faith to start in the direction that your invisible sight is leading you. Oh yes their is an invisible, sightless pull. The pull is in your inner man, your spirit man, that can not, and will not surrender until it gets the attention it desires and needs from you. It is called your, “God ordained purpose and destiny.”
Standing at a crossroad of what I/you believe God is instructing in this season of your life- You thought that you were finished with this very issue and here it is again. What must I do?
1. Don’t be afraid
2. Check the source of the pull
a. Who will get the glory for this decision
b. Will it be for man’s glory or God’s glory
3. Pray, PRAY, and FAST PRAY
4. Trust, TRUST, and TRUST in The Holy Spirit
5. Remember whatever the pull is, who is with you in the decision that you make
6. Don’t think about failing based on what you think
7. Don’t be afraid when the first thing you will meet when you chose to start the faith journey, will be a negative , opposer
8. Grab hold of your faith boot straps and WALK
I know this is a lengthy read; but a good one to prepare you for the supernatural. God puts His Super on your natural, to enable you to, “walk by faith and not by sight.”
You Matter To Me
Hello! I'm Dr. Armstrong and the 'photo bomber' is my granddaughter, Jazzy:) I created this blog to encourage and strengthen the body of Believers to soar and reach their full potential. Go to my Dr. Emma Armstrong page if you would like to know more about me.