Greetings to all in the Wonderful name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth!
I am so wonderfully reminded of the goodness and mercy of God, that for some reason in this season, I seem acutely aware, of His presence, like never before. There are so many things that are going on, and what amazes me is that nothing new is transpiring, I know that there is a new season, but something seems strangely different. Faith prayers are bombarding heaven like never before; like arrows being shot from the shores of earth to heavens very door; what could this possibly be?
After looking at the issues of "faith" I have noticed a few things that might be a "blessing" to you:
1. Faith is needed more now than ever before.
2. New level introduces new faith level.
3. New season of walking by faith , brings new response of faith walking (old responses in new season will not work)
4. Faith takes on the shape of what and how I perceive the situation (truth or fact); remember facts change truth remains the same
5. Faith requires me not to use human reasoning, if I am going to walk in the supernatural.
6. Faith says leave old pictures in the past (photo album), and take a new picture.
7. Remember Faith has a communication all its own; new language goes along with new faith (woman
with issue of blood kept her intention alive), if I just reach out and touch.
8. Faith requires that hearing is more important than seeing, (Peter saw storm, but heard Jesus call him to come forth, he walked on water).
9. Faith is like love, the more you use it the more it multiplies.
10. Everything looks the same, feels the same , but sounds different, the command of the Lord is; Now the just shall live by faith.
Well, I am not really sure where this road will lead us, but being that it must be taken in faith and by faith, I am looking forward to the next place in God. Will you join me in this season, and let us listen to the voice of our heavenly Father, as he bids us to come? Let us get prepared for the greatest walk ever.
Shalom, Dr Emma Armstrong
Hello! I'm Dr. Armstrong and the 'photo bomber' is my granddaughter, Jazzy:) I created this blog to encourage and strengthen the body of Believers to soar and reach their full potential. Go to my Dr. Emma Armstrong page if you would like to know more about me.